News Microsoft Prepares for More Modern Windows at Computex

ender699

Honorable
Sep 14, 2012
Great, more fluff on top of an OS that continues to exhibit a growing list of errors and flaws, and becomes more irritating and frustrating with each update. MS should really consolidate it's core OS before adding extranuous stuff, in 30 years I'v never had an MS OS with so many problems as Windows 10!

Reactions: philipemaciel
D

Deleted member 14196

That’s really funny because in 30 years I’ve never had an OS as good as windows 10 with few problems and high reliability. You’re doing it wrong

Reactions: hannibal
D

Deleted member 14196

show me software that is devoid of problems--his argument is nullified. how can they test every configuration? PCs are not a closed system. They do a fine job what what they do. if a person doesn't like frequent updates (which I love), then use a different operating system and don't bad-mouth the other for no reason other than you don't like it. I am sick of those complaints from people who don't understand software development and testing at all.

there are LOTS of different Linux distros, or go to Mac environment.

Feb 14, 2019
show me software that is devoid of problems--his argument is nullified. how can they test every configuration? PCs are not a closed system. They do a fine job what what they do. if a person doesn't like frequent updates (which I love), then use a different operating system and don't bad-mouth the other for no reason other than you don't like it. I am sick of those complaints from people who don't understand software development and testing at all.

there are LOTS of different Linux distros, or go to Mac environment.
Mandark, chill you sound like an angry person. First, their recent update history in 10 has been bad. Up until say the last year or so their updates/upgrades through 7 and early part of 10 were fine. What has changed? there aren't anymore configurations, just from what I seen a rush to push the updates. Sure everyone wants the latest/best improvements. But, some of the issues are avoidable. Generally, I have no issues with 10 but I do see a decline in it's reliability in the updates that is undeniable.

D

Deleted member 14196

Mandark, chill you sound like an angry person. First, their recent update history in 10 has been bad. Up until say the last year or so their updates/upgrades through 7 and early part of 10 were fine. What has changed? there aren't anymore configurations, just from what I seen a rush to push the updates. Sure everyone wants the latest/best improvements. But, some of the issues are avoidable. Generally, I have no issues with 10 but I do see a decline in it's reliability in the updates that is undeniable.
i just get tired of hearing how bad it is. I have windows 10 all across the company and at home... no issues, never had any. For MS to get out updates that work for millions of pcs over the world, it's amazing and VERY well done. That's all I have to say about it. It's real easy to sling mud from the sidelines... especially if you have no clue as to how to test software.

don't use this forum as indications.. you are just hearing from the people who have no idea of what they are doing, come here with weird issues after having done god-knows-what to their pc

TRENDING THREADS