Microsoft Releases Universal Foldable Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonjujo

Reputable
Jul 14, 2015
Microsoft releases another overpriced keyboard.

Make it $30 and then we'll talk.

Why don't you just go buy one of those $30 bluetooth keyboards that's available now and tell us how well it works?

Microsoft releases another overpriced keyboard.

Make it $30 and then we'll talk.

Why don't you just go buy one of those $30 bluetooth keyboards that's available now and tell us how well it works?

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not but cheap bluetooth has been around for awhile

http://www.amazon.com/Anker-Bluetooth-Ultra-Slim-Keyboard-Devices/dp/B0096M8VR2/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1436907643&sr=1-1&keywords=bluetooth+keyboard

Bought one for a relative and hasn't had any issues this first year.

gangrel

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2012
What will attract people is the foldability. The Anker is 11" long, and that can be awkward to fit into a small book bag. Folded, this is smaller than my Nexus 7.

I will grant that the price would put me off, but hey, remember, that's MSRP. You'll be able to find it for less, reasonably soon. And of course, you are paying something for the name. Comment from back in the day was, no one ever got fired for buying IBM PCs, even if they were twice as expensive as the alternatives of the day.

Actually my $15 non-bluetooth but wireless USB keyboard is fantastic. I'd never consider spending more for buttons to push. The gap in the center of the folding one would mess me up.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009

Actually my $15 non-bluetooth but wireless USB keyboard is fantastic. I'd never consider spending more for buttons to push. The gap in the center of the folding one would mess me up.

im willing to pay 100-130$ but only for mechanical keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.