Microsoft Sends Flowers to IE6 Funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
kill IE6 :evil:

[citation][nom]stryk55[/nom]Protesters? Too much time on their hands maybe...Then again, that is a sweet shirt with the RSS logo!!![/citation]

Yep, or either that they dont like change. Although, how did they get IE6 if they dont like change. hmmm.....

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
Wow...seriously, who does this stuff...

My roommate went to a Windows 7 unveiling party and I thought that was ridiculous. I don't even think there was free food. WTF is going on with people.

o0RaidR0o

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
[citation][nom]stryk55[/nom]Protesters? Too much time on their hands maybe...Then again, that is a sweet shirt with the RSS logo!!![/citation]
How do you think he new about the funeral :)

G

Finish are the days when html looks different from other browser, days when i have to spend fixing for just IE6, may it soul rest in peace. Grim Reaper its your job now to take it to its final resting grounds - Home on the Odd one.

G

Die IE6/7/8... Die!

Actually RIP for Trident Engine that can't do what I need it to do (it fails Acid3 miserably).

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]toed[/nom]I guess I'm going to hell since I love the devil's work.[/citation]
Me too. But then again, when I think of the devil, I think of a red meaty babe with a pointed tail.
Sin is just so much funner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS