Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB) Configuration Software (Not Drivers)

Lawson the Jedi

Reputable
May 13, 2014
Does anyone know where I can get the software originally bundled with the wheel? I just bought mine used and need the configuration software to change the pedal setup. I do not mean the drivers, which is all I can find on the internet so far.

Lawson the Jedi

Reputable
May 13, 2014

Never actually saw this answer, it's completely incorrect. That page has no links to any of the older sidewinder line downloads.

Then why have you marked it as "Best Answer"?

My link was correct, but evidently Microsoft no longer supports your model. That's not my fault..

Lawson the Jedi

Reputable
May 13, 2014

Because if no answer is selected and there is only one, it forces a selection; it makes sense to check your link before you post too.

I realize this is an older thread, but that makes no sense at all. There is nothing that forces anybody to select any answer as the solution, ever. There are threads that have been around for years and years with no answer selected.

In any case, I've encountered the same issue with another member, did you ever find a compatible driver for your device?

Lawson the Jedi

Reputable
May 13, 2014

Never found it, and didn't select the answer, it seems there's no longer an answer picked anyway?

Nevertheless, the wheel works with certain games, it's just if its pedal config is different than you would like there's absolutely nothing you can do to fix it: unless perhaps you're willing to scour the Internet Archive, but I didn't personally find anything of use.

Lauril

Reputable
Aug 15, 2015

I actually still have the disc that came with my wheel and pedals. I saw this post while looking for drivers...