Microsoft sidewinder joystick users manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2021
via its control panel or ingame.
the sad thing is i cant find a control panel for it as its so old. so your gonna be left with configuring your games control setup to it, rather than having a set config.

Actually, you can use joy2key.exe. Available as shareware, and usable for free. I had occasion to alter my game setup for World of Warcraft after an elbow surgery. I was successful using this program to remap my movement from mouse to joystick, and that freed my mouse to learn to click my spell rotation instead of using the left-hand typing position with pinky-shift combos mapped to the action bar. Shout-out to the developer!!! This program is absolutely essential for some of our disabled gaming friends, in addition to the disabled community as a whole. This program allows various wheelchair and computer controls that give elevated access to many disabled people.

USAFRet

Titan
Actually, you can use joy2key.exe. Available as shareware, and usable for free. I had occasion to alter my game setup for World of Warcraft after an elbow surgery. I was successful using this program to remap my movement from mouse to joystick, and that freed my mouse to learn to click my spell rotation instead of using the left-hand typing position with pinky-shift combos mapped to the action bar. Shout-out to the developer!!! This program is absolutely essential for some of our disabled gaming friends, in addition to the disabled community as a whole. This program allows various wheelchair and computer controls that give elevated access to many disabled people.
Actually....10 years later...

Please don't dredge up ancient threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS