Microsoft to Release Windows 8 Developer Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Check the Winrumors site and see some gorgeous videos. Tom is rather slow nowadays in picking relevant news pieces.

[citation][nom]atkinsonleonard[/nom]I just got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an id iot .......[/citation]
You are a spammer, and an idiotic one at that. You got that part right.

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
[citation][nom]warmon6[/nom]DOWNLOADS ARE GO![/citation] At 1st I thought you were joking, but the links are indeed live. Start your engines!

[citation][nom]darkerson[/nom]At 1st I thought you were joking, but the links are indeed live. Start your engines![/citation]

nope :p I was following the twitter tweets on the microsoft-dev and as soon as i saw them say they were live and checked it my self, i posted that comment just before downloading.

I really not much of a joking person in articles, you have to find me joking around in the forums ;) :lol: :p

[citation][nom]TheViper[/nom]Servers are getting hammered, as expected. 8.5 hours to go.[/citation]

hmmm currently near my max internet speed (about 4 to 4.5mb/s on a 5 mb/s connection) downloading the x64 with Dev tools (already got 1.7 GB done of 4.8 and only an hour to go according to chrome)... which ISO you downloading?

kilo_17

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
[citation][nom]warmon6[/nom]nope I was following the twitter tweets on the microsoft-dev and as soon as i saw them say they were live and checked it my self, i posted that comment just before downloading. I really not much of a joking person in articles, you have to find me joking around in the forums[/citation]
This is true, he's pretty funny on the forums :D

[citation][nom]kilo_17[/nom]Crap, 1 day left. Currently it's at 23ish kb/s, which is unusual. I've seen it max out at about 300 before, but not today apparently.[/citation]

Hmmmm.... maybe i got on the bandwagon so early that i got a lot of bandwidth reserve just for me. :D

or im downloading the largest of the 3 iso's and nobody wants them.

Status
Not open for further replies.