Microsoft Tunneling Adapter

nightowl75

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2015
Hi. I am trying to get this tunneling adapter to work or whatever it is suppose to do. I have tried the above remedies to no avail. When I do this and add the microsoft tunneling adapter, all it is doing is adding a adapter 1 and an adapter 2 to the already tunneling adapter that is already there. I now have 3 of them in the device manager, along with 3 yellow triangles. I also have that same symbol when I open devices and printers. I have uninstalled the printer, installed the printer many times with no success. I now have 6 of those in there for my printer with the symbols. I have tried other peoples suggestions, but so far nothing helps. I am connected to the internet, so I know that is not the problem. Where do I go from here? Am I suppose to delete those tunnel adapters so there are no adapters showing, and then start there? Same thing with the printer. Do I need to delete those 6 with the symbols, and start all over? HELP!

Solution
You do not need the Teredo Tunnelling Adapter and it has nothing to do with your printer anyhow.

In Device Manager, right-click & "uninstall" all of them except the first one.
Then right-click the remaining one and choose "Disable"
Restart Windows.

Go into Devices & Printers, right-click any duplicate printers and choose "Remove", leaving just one.

You do not need the Teredo Tunnelling Adapter and it has nothing to do with your printer anyhow.

In Device Manager, right-click & "uninstall" all of them except the first one.
Then right-click the remaining one and choose "Disable"
Restart Windows.

Go into Devices & Printers, right-click any duplicate printers and choose "Remove", leaving just one.

Solution