Microsoft Unveils the Bing Jingle

Status
Not open for further replies.

griffed88

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2008
Wow, more fodder for the I'm a Mac ads. lol

Anyone else think its hilarious that there were only 2 entries for a $500 contest! man, noooobody uses bing lol

Drag0nR1der

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2007
actually, however atrocious the song is, 'bing goes the internet' is a pretty clever slogan... and its just been handed to MS for free... I think a lot of marketing types may soon be out of a job

cabose369

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2006
No guys... this DOES sound like something Microsoft would put in a commercial..

I am sitting here watching that stupid video going "this is soo ridiculous, no one could possibly think this was a good idea!!" and then when I heard the chorus again I realized that it is so stupid that it's something Microsoft's ad team would do.

So it actually makes sense...

krunj82

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2009
Unbearably wretched. Only Microsoft would think that this crap was acceptable for a marketing campaign. Even the most palsied of startups wouldn't dream of spending money on something this dreadful.

derek2006

Distinguished
May 19, 2006
I posted on that video sometime ago about how ghey and retarded it was on the youtube comments when it was like first submitted. I was rated way down and got angry comment on my profile. I am glad other agree because I thought there was no hope left for the world.

G

bing for life :) google has a decade old UI . more suited for 90s LOL **:) *fanboi*

Status
Not open for further replies.