Microsoft Windows Journal Viewer

I cannot locate the microsoft windows journal viewer.msi
file to install adobe acrobat reader 6

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 13:19:14 -0700, emjay1214 wrote:

> I cannot locate the microsoft windows journal viewer.msi
> file to install adobe acrobat reader 6

I'm not sure what you mean. Windows Journal Viewer and Acrobat Reader are
two different programs.

WJV allows you to view *.jnt files created in the Windows Journal program
found on Tablet PCs. You can find the download link for the viewer on this
page:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=fad44098-8b73-4e06-96d4-d1eb70eacb44&DisplayLang=en

Acrobat Reader allows you to read *.pdf files. The installer for this
program can be downloaded here:

Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

emjay1214 wrote:
> *I cannot locate the microsoft windows journal viewer.msi
> file to install adobe acrobat reader 6 *

Did you want to install or to start Adobe Reader 6 ? I couldn't start
Adobe Reader 6 (it came the same message at me). Just uninstall
microsoft windows journal viewer in 'add/remove programs' in control
panel. Then it should work.

--
bluebird