MICROSOFT WINDOWS JOURNEL VIEWER

WHEN I TRY TO VIEW A MANUAL FROM THE INTERNET IT STARTS TO DOWNLOAD THE
MICROSOFT WINDOWS JOURNEL VIEWER.LOOKING FOR INFO ON THIS IF ANY ONE CAN HELP
ME I'M RUNNING XP PRO SP2
--
RAVEN

map

RAVEN wrote:
> WHEN I TRY TO VIEW A MANUAL FROM THE INTERNET IT STARTS TO DOWNLOAD
> THE MICROSOFT WINDOWS JOURNEL VIEWER.LOOKING FOR INFO ON THIS IF ANY
> ONE CAN HELP ME I'M RUNNING XP PRO SP2

Quick Description
This accessory enables users who do not have a computer running Microsoft®
Windows® XP Tablet PC Edition to view files that were created in Microsoft®
Windows® Journal on a Tablet PC.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=fad44098-8b73-4e06-96d4-d1eb70eacb44&displaylang=en

--
Mike Pawlak

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP RAVEN
--
RAVEN

"MAP" wrote:

> RAVEN wrote:
> > WHEN I TRY TO VIEW A MANUAL FROM THE INTERNET IT STARTS TO DOWNLOAD
> > THE MICROSOFT WINDOWS JOURNEL VIEWER.LOOKING FOR INFO ON THIS IF ANY
> > ONE CAN HELP ME I'M RUNNING XP PRO SP2
>

> Quick Description
> This accessory enables users who do not have a computer running Microsoft®
> Windows® XP Tablet PC Edition to view files that were created in Microsoft®
> Windows® Journal on a Tablet PC.
>

> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=fad44098-8b73-4e06-96d4-d1eb70eacb44&displaylang=en
>
> --
> Mike Pawlak

Go to add/remove programs and remove Journal Viewer and turn off your caps
lock key. If for some reason you need Journal Viewer then go to windows
update to reinstall it.

"RAVEN" <RAVEN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> WHEN I TRY TO VIEW A MANUAL FROM THE INTERNET IT STARTS TO DOWNLOAD THE
> MICROSOFT WINDOWS JOURNEL VIEWER.LOOKING FOR INFO ON THIS IF ANY ONE CAN
> HELP
> ME I'M RUNNING XP PRO SP2
> --
> RAVEN