Microsoft Windows Phone 8 Launching Just Before Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Lumia 920 please. At the moment my biggest want is that phone.
I don't necessarily need it, but it would be a great complement to my aging Galaxy Nexus and if I liked it enough a daily replacement.

mynameis1

Honorable
Aug 23, 2012
awesome ! great that the consumer has a CHOICE! good to see cell phone companies have more then on avenue to produce.

SchizoFrog

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
I have been awaiting the WP8 launch for a long time and I am looking forward to seeing the Nokia Lumia 920, the HTC 8X and most importantly the Samsung ATIV.

alextheblue

Distinguished
[citation][nom]samwelaye[/nom]AT&T exclusive for BOTH?? Oh boy, there go the sales...[/citation]We don't know the duration of the exclusivity. Regardless, a Verizon-capable "822" is planned, and hopefully a "922" will show up eventually as well!

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
Gawd dayum that phone is ugly.

The only good looking windows phone I've seen is the Intel prototype. I mean are there any style people at MS talk to the handset manufacturers , hire a fashion company, car company, or somebody because honestly these phones are ugly as f..k.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]acadia11[/nom]Gawd dayum that phone is ugly.The only good looking windows phone I've seen is the Intel prototype. I mean are there any style people at MS talk to the handset manufacturers , hire a fashion company, car company, or somebody because honestly these phones are ugly as f..k.[/citation]
Sorry, Apple patented cool, currently they are suing the Fonz

soo-nah-mee

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
I was under the assumption that the top 5 carriers in the U.S. were getting the 920. Now it's only going to be AT&T? That's a huge mistake IMO. I was ready to buy one on US Cellular as soon as it was available. Now I'll probably just get the GSIII. :(

frombehind

Honorable
Feb 18, 2012
[citation][nom]acadia11[/nom]Gawd dayum that phone is ugly.The only good looking windows phone I've seen is the Intel prototype. I mean are there any style people at MS talk to the handset manufacturers , hire a fashion company, car company, or somebody because honestly these phones are ugly as f..k.[/citation]

I like the simple design. I think it looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS