Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64

Hi There
can anyone tell me if its worth installing or can you install, and it will
work ok, the new Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 trial version on HP
Pavillion zd8290ea.
Thanks Guys
--
Steve Ward

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

elitesteve wrote:

> Hi There
> can anyone tell me if its worth installing or can you install, and it will
> work ok, the new Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 trial version on HP
> Pavillion zd8290ea.
> Thanks Guys

Post to an x64 newsgroup:

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

No. You need a computer with a 64-bit processor.
Your HP notebook has a 32-bit processor.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP