[SOLVED] Microsoft Wireless Mouse Lag

reaverlz

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019
I was looking to purchase a new mouse but the new ones are all garbage so I decided to look for some old versions but couldnt find any.

I really wanted my old Microsoft Intellimouse Blue that is not being manufactured anymore but it was not being sold anywhere in my country. Luckly I found a brand new one, it was the Wireless version but I decided to buy it anyway.

I wasnt worried because I played with a similar mouse of a friend and had no issues, the design wasnt good but there was no lag whatsoever. With this one I am experiencing a really annoying lag, it feels exactly when the vsync is on, ingame, but also using windows. Is that normal? I searched for some solutions but couldnt find anything. I do have a Wifi router that is close but I turned it off and didnt solve. The Receiver is also very close to the mouse and I tested in a laptop with similar results.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Solution
Regardless of whether your friends mouse was wired or wireless, that mouse is not meant for gaming.

It wouldn't be able to keep up with fast paced games.

You might have got a defective unit but that's just 1 possibility.

If you love your money. i would suggest to get a wired gaming mouse. They are faster, lighter and more reliable.

Logitech G402 and Steelseries Rival 110 could be great budget options.

Sagar_20

Distinguished
Regardless of whether your friends mouse was wired or wireless, that mouse is not meant for gaming.

It wouldn't be able to keep up with fast paced games.

You might have got a defective unit but that's just 1 possibility.

If you love your money. i would suggest to get a wired gaming mouse. They are faster, lighter and more reliable.

Logitech G402 and Steelseries Rival 110 could be great budget options.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS