Microsoft's SkyDrive Now Accessible via Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

altriss

Honorable
Jun 19, 2012
[citation][nom]john_4[/nom]The cloud is for Fools and Tools just like Facebook is.[/citation]
yes and no
it's a very use fool tools for work, you can have backup and work sharing is very easy thanks to cloud.
However I agree with you that putting personal stuff any ware is a foolishness act.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]altriss[/nom]yes and noit's a very use fool tools for work, you can have backup and work sharing is very easy thanks to cloud.However I agree with you that putting personal stuff any ware is a foolishness act.[/citation]
I have to ask is the "use fool" part on purpose or a typo?

math1337

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
Eh. The cloud has its uses, mostly for sharing and anywhere access to files. I always keep a copy of my stuff locally though, just in case.

sheepsnowadays

Honorable
Aug 22, 2012
[citation][nom]math1337[/nom]Eh. The cloud has its uses, mostly for sharing and anywhere access to files. I always keep a copy of my stuff locally though, just in case.[/citation]

grammer police

[citation][nom]john_4[/nom]The cloud is for Fools and Tools just like Facebook is.[/citation]
I think Fools are using the cloud.
I use the space to share files that doesn't have any sensitive data (photos, drivers, manuals, etc).
If files have sensitive data I encrypt the files that I don’t want others to have access to and delete them as soon as done with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.