Microstuttering with new PC

croxfordc03

Reputable
Apr 27, 2017
Hi, I just built a PC and am having some problems, before and after installing my graphics drivers I have experienced micro-stuttering and it's really annoying. I even went to get my hardware checked and apparently it's fine, I booted my PC back up after installing my drivers and the video cut out several times, but this has stopped; but the microstuttering is still very much an issue. Please help!

SPECS:

CPU: Intel Core i5 7600K
GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 1070
250 GB Samsung Evo 250 SSD (For system and boot)
2 TB HDD (For games, apps ect)
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB RAM
700W Bronze Aerocool PSU
ASUS STRIX z270e gaming motherboard

Any help would be appreciated.

Lakken

Notable
May 4, 2017
Some people has reported that XBOX DVR may cause fps drop. Remove it from you computer.

I have recently bought an used GTX 970. Had an HD6950 before.. after I play an hour or so, I got microstutter.
restartet pc, same problem.
Tried everything I could think of. Updates driver on everything. Even downgraded the gtx driver. No go.

I was looking at the TASK MANAGER and startet ending ever task I saw I didnt need.
And for me. there is ONE thing that stopped the stuttering.

I have even made an youtube vid of it.

If you dont wanna see the vid. There was the task called MICROSOFT (R) CONTACTS IMPORT TOOL. After I stopped that one from running.
It was smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdYQJKW_WTQ

Lakken

Notable
May 4, 2017
Some people has reported that XBOX DVR may cause fps drop. Remove it from you computer.

I have recently bought an used GTX 970. Had an HD6950 before.. after I play an hour or so, I got microstutter.
restartet pc, same problem.
Tried everything I could think of. Updates driver on everything. Even downgraded the gtx driver. No go.

I was looking at the TASK MANAGER and startet ending ever task I saw I didnt need.
And for me. there is ONE thing that stopped the stuttering.

I have even made an youtube vid of it.

If you dont wanna see the vid. There was the task called MICROSOFT (R) CONTACTS IMPORT TOOL. After I stopped that one from running.
It was smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdYQJKW_WTQ

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS