Question Microstuttering

Jun 15, 2024
So in around October 2022 I experienced my first microstutter it happened randomly when I woke up but I had the pc for about a year so I was confused.
So i tried a few different games and tweaked with the settings and windows settings but nothing fixed it.
My specs were a gtx 1050ti,i5 3550,Foxconn motherboard I think,sk hynix sata,400w psu,stock intel cooler and 12 gb ram.
So for about 6 months I nonstop searched guides and fixes for the microstuttering but never found one and I had seen hundreds.

Until around march my pc randomly broke so I bought a new pc with a rtx 3060,r5 4500,16gb ram,650w psu,stock amd cooler and a b550m aorus elite motherboard.
It powered on and worked,got high fps,however still microstuttering.
I searched even more guides reinstalled windows a few times changed drivers changed settings upgraded bios enabling xmp disabling hpet still nothing.
Then that pc also broke because the gpu was faulty so I returned it and bought a rx 6650xt,r5 5500 and replaced my sk hynix with a Samsung m.2 nvme and also got a 700w psu.
Still had microstutters.

Tried until about May this year to fix it and have done every fix in existence and haven't found a fix at all.
So I decided to return my 5500 4500 and rx 6650xt and bought a r5 5800x and a rx 7700xt however this time I bought a thermalright assassin cpu cooler.
Still though I have incredibly high fps but so many microstutters.
I have absolutely no idea what's going on I have even moved house changed ethernet cable changed wifi providers and nothing.
It's actually killing me,I have spent 2 years trying to fix something nonstop that could possibly have no fix,
My last hope is to post on here and try and find a fix but I'm not very hopeful.

Gpu temps are usually around 50 degrees and cpu about 60-70 during gaming

I would list everything I have done but there's so many I can't even count