Mid size Mid size with good airflow...

unlimitedro

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2009
I am getting a new case because some retarded kid made a huge dent in it. Of the following would you guys pick?

Cooler Master Storm Scout (sniper is REALLY big for mid tower)
Lian Li Lancool PC-k62 or k60 (Same features but the inside is not painted, but w/e there is no windows anyway)
Antec Nine Hundred Two - Overrated and could use much better fans
OR
Silver stone Rv02, which is way bigger than any other mid size towers.

For scout i am going to get additional side fans, but it wont have any dust filters, but Lian li has all the tool-less design

Solution
The Lancool Dragon Lord series was just introduced two months ago. Ventilation, airflow, and cooling appear to be excellent. In addition the case has a lot of Lian Li innovative features. I plan on getting the PC-K60 for my next build.

The other three cases you mentioned are all very good. Sometimes case selection is a matter of personal preference.
The Lancool Dragon Lord series was just introduced two months ago. Ventilation, airflow, and cooling appear to be excellent. In addition the case has a lot of Lian Li innovative features. I plan on getting the PC-K60 for my next build.

The other three cases you mentioned are all very good. Sometimes case selection is a matter of personal preference.

Solution

unlimitedro

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2009
my point is , when i look at picture of the CM, it looks like the large graphics card would block vent from the front intake to the cpu. thats just what i see, correct me if i am wrong.

sparky13

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
I have the 300. Got it on sale for 39.99. If you add a couple cheap 120mm intake fans to the front (I paid about 20.00 for 2 tricool leds) the airflow improves dramatically. It's very sturdy and doesn't feel 'cheap' like some other budget cases. I also fit an aftermarket cpu cooler and have room for 2 GPUs albiet smaller ones (8-8.5"). You could probably fit a longer GPU but you might have to move some things around. W/the extra 2 fans though, your airflow will still be very good.

sparky13

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009

I really like them both, Panzerbox has more room (see this month's SBM) but is a bit pricey.

I love the tempest. It's solid, has good airflow and I really like the looks. It's got enough flair to stand out but isn't gaudy or juvenile like a lot of game cases are. My next build will proably be with this case.