Mid vs Full towers/High airflow vs Low airflow

ckokoroskos

Reputable
Apr 22, 2015
I am about to get a better case to replacethe crappy one that came with my system. The one I currently have is a midi case without removable mounts and my Gtx770 is stuck inside there with no room for the cables. I am probably going to get a Corsair Obsidian series case. So I have a few questions:
- Do better midi cases have enough room for huge cards like an aftermarket 980ti? What If I want to put a watercooler in there?
- Do I really need a full tower If I am only going to put and HDD and an SSD in there in terms of storage?
- Would a full tower hurt my watercooling efficiency? Will my system be cooled better if i get a good midi tower instead?
- Would a case with an open front panel (high airflow) be worse if i put a watercooler? Are these cases better for aircoooled systems?

stavrosmast

Honorable
Every case is different other mid towers cant have water cooling or dont have moutings or others can. A full tower has more than enough space for ssd's,hdd's no why would a full tower hurt watercooling efficinency?. Open front panel???. Some cases like aerocool strike X one which is med tower has room for f***** 12 fans awesome airflow and space for any card/cpu cooler. I would only get Full tower if I wanted to have SLI (multiple cards) cause there you need or too many fans or to watercool them or a full tower with better air flow. It also depends on the temps of the room that you are gaming. Hope this helped