Question midgame BSOD in loop

jivareng

Commendable
Aug 4, 2020
Okay so i was playing Tarkov and midgame i got BSOD , dont remember the first bsod error code but after that i kept getting bsod over and over , once every 3 minutes after loading windows, error codes were usually these

irql_not_less_or_equal
rt640x64.sys
page fault in nonpaged area
system service exception

this kept happening for an hour or so while i was trying to google how to fix it, heard it may be ram or a faulty driver.

I then ran the windows memory diagnostic tool and its results said

'
LaunchType Manual

CompletionType Fail

MemorySize 32605
TestType 10
TestDuration 1654
TestCount 12
NumPagesTested 8318102
NumPagesUnTested 1749
NumBadPages 36
T1NumBadPages 0
T2NumBadPages 0
T3NumBadPages 27
T4NumBadPages 0
T5NumBadPages 0
T6NumBadPages 0
T7NumBadPages 0
T8NumBadPages 0
T9NumBadPages 8
T10NumBadPages 1
T11NumBadPages 0
T12NumBadPages 0
T13NumBadPages 0
T14NumBadPages 0
T15NumBadPages 0
T16NumBadPages 0

The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected hardware errors. To identify and repair these problems, contact the computer manufacturer

i personally doubt its actually a hardware issue. i assume this because after the memory diagnostic tool was done i am now able to type this on my computer. however i decided to ask here and add the memory dump files from the BSOD so someone that is actually experienced unlike me can tell me what the issue is, as i am currently scared to restart my pc. dont want to be in a loop of BSOD again.

Additional info: i have 15 GB space available on my pc, some ingame icons werent loading because of that, (at the time of the crash, no space available)

My hardware specs are

Intel I7-11700K (oc'd)
Rtx 2080
4x8 3600 MHz cl16 32GB ram
samsung 980 nvme 1tb ssd
asus tuf gaming mb
corsair 750w psu

I've linked the minidump files for anyone who actually understands unlike me.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/48uwbfp9yuav5x4/minidump.rar/file

jivareng

Commendable
Aug 4, 2020
Is that the reason i am getting BSOD's one after another. i just uninstalled some hitman game , got around 32 gigs now, i have always had average 10 gigs of space for the past 3 months but had 0 issues with bsod's

jivareng

Commendable
Aug 4, 2020
around 10% , cant really check as i am getting bsod very quickly after boot. does it look like it has something to do with space on the dmp files? i have had no bsod issues with this before

jivareng

Commendable
Aug 4, 2020
Tempratures look fine, i ran a tool called MemTest and kept getting a new error every sec

temps around 40-50 celcius. my room is 36 degrees at the moment lol
'
Memory Error Detected!
A number was written to memory, and when that same location was read back, a different number was found.
This is not normal. Your RAM is bad, or your system is incorrectly configured. Even just one error means that you have a problem. If you have overclocked your machine, or selected aggressive RAM timings in your BIOS you should try more conservative settings before judging the RAM fully bad. If you can't get MemTest to run without errors even with conservative BIOS settings, however, your RAM is the most likely cause. Correctly functioning RAM has no errors, even if you run MemTest for days.
'