[SOLVED] Minecraft lags on similar PC specs

Nov 27, 2019
Hello! I dont know if I am being dumb or not. Please excuse the bad layout as this is my 3rd post
I have a Laptop that runs minecraft at 30 - 60FPS on the lowest graphics using optifine

Specs:

CPU: Intel core i3 2.53GHz
RAM: 2GB DDR3 @ 365MHz

The current PC that I am using runs minecraft at 4 - 8FPS on the lowest graphics using optifine same settings:

Specs:

CPU: Intel Pentium 3GHz
RAM: 2.00GB DDR3 @ 398MHz

The only difference is the CPU core speed and the slight bit of RAM speed
Is there any reason for the lag?

I have all the RAM dedicated into the game on both pc's. The laptop uses about 1GB of ram while my Desktop uses 400MB

white.a.drew

Respectable
Oct 14, 2017
Hello! I dont know if I am being dumb or not. Please excuse the bad layout as this is my 3rd post
I have a Laptop that runs minecraft at 30 - 60FPS on the lowest graphics using optifine

Specs:

The current PC that I am using runs minecraft at 4 - 8FPS on the lowest graphics using optifine same settings:

Specs:

I have all the RAM dedicated into the game on both pc's. The laptop uses about 1GB of ram while my Desktop uses 400MB
intel Pentium's are more of a budget cpu and doesn't work quite the same as the i3 which when was released was pretty decent for what it was at it's time

white.a.drew

Respectable
Oct 14, 2017

Specs:

Specs:

intel Pentium's are more of a budget cpu and doesn't work quite the same as the i3 which when was released was pretty decent for what it was at it's time

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS