Minecraft PE 13.1 Keyboard support?

ModMonster

Reputable
Aug 31, 2015
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" and I am going to buy a bluetooth keyboard for it( EJ-CT700). I just was just wanting to know how it works. Do I have to have a mouse as well? Or can I just I just use WASD for movement, and the arrow keys for the mouse orientation movements? I know the keyboard can't be changed, just 4 presets, but if anyone has a bluetooth keyboard please tell me what the four different modes do. I really appreciate it.

harryoui

Reputable
Jun 25, 2015
I believe that you would not be able to use a bluetooth keyboard for anything much in PE except for writing on signs a little faster. PE doesn't support keyboards/mouse, but anything that brings up the onscreen keyboard to type with should work with the bluetooth keyboard. You will still have to use the screen to move and look around.

Sorry about that :s Sounded like a good idea

ModMonster

Reputable
Aug 31, 2015
Thanks for you answer, The latest up should have brought support for it. I have seen it done, Just not without a mouse. Because I am not certain if I would need a mouse aswell. I have never seen it done before. If you have some sort of keyboard that is bluetooth please tell me. I would like to know. Is it possible to use my Laptop with bluetooth to be used a keyboard for my Tablet? Thanks

harryoui

Reputable
Jun 25, 2015
Okay, you're right. Sorry about that false info.

You SHOULD be able to use most bluetooth keyboard/mouse that support your tablet/phone/whatever, and maybe even wired if you can do that sort of thing.

Not too sure about the laptop as a bluetooth keyboard, but I doubt it would be supported. I can't find any cases where this has been attempted/worked.

ModMonster

Reputable
Aug 31, 2015
Does anyone know for sure if I will have to use a mouse as well? I don't want to have too purchase a bluetooth mouse. I am not even sure if my tablet will be able to handle two bluetooth at the same time. Thank you so much. NOTE: I can mod if needed.

Apr 6, 2019
Hey ModMonster. On the new update, you can do that without any hassle. Just connect your keyboard and mouse to your device. Wired and Bluetooth keyboards and mouses work. Once they are connected, they testing them on normal things. They should just start working when you enter the game. With the newest update, you can costumize it to optimize your gameplay. Hopes this helps!

TRENDING THREADS