CPU: Ryzen 5 3400G
Motherboard: TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING
Ram: SPECTRIX D41 DDR4 RGB 3200Mhz CL16-18-18 2x8GB
SSD/HDD: Crucial BX500 480GB SSD , SeaGate 1TB HDD
GPU: Rx Vega 11, igpu currently on 19.12.2

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/VgQ3Mfn

Hi Guys,

Kindly refer to the screenshot.

I'm having trouble with my minecraft with my new built pc.
So what I did is regular installation of Java and minecraft java edition. Lowered the video settings and resolution then updated my igpu drivers to the latest Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.4.2 but I only get around 4-7 fps, when looking at skies I get 15 to 25 fps.

After that I tried to lowering the graphics version to 20.1.2. Still no improvements.

Tried to update Java to 64 Bit plus use indicate this on the programs shortcut '-Xmx6144m -Xms256m ...' , still no improvements.

Then I tried Optifine but I only get around 6-10 fps, when looking at skies I get 27 to 30 fps.

Now I tried lowered once again the driver to 19.12.2 still no improvements.

I'm confused cuz I'm running DMC 5 and GTA 5 on 1920x1080 reso with medium graphics and fps is stable 50fps above.

Even playing Valorant and League of legends to Very high settings.

I hope somebody helps me.

Last edited:
Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Between the GPU driver reinstallations, did you use DDU to rid your platform of the drivers prior to every reinstall? You're advised to install your drivers manually, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Mind if I ask where you sourced your installer for Mine Craft? Check and see which BIOS version your motherboard is currently on.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Between the GPU driver reinstallations, did you use DDU to rid your platform of the drivers prior to every reinstall? You're advised to install your drivers manually, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Mind if I ask where you sourced your installer for Mine Craft? Check and see which BIOS version your motherboard is currently on.

Reactions: Cassablancas71
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.