Question Minecraft Server Won't Let Me Connect

May 24, 2019
Not sure if this is the right place(new here), but me and my friend are trying to do our own server, but when either of us try to connect we are met with fatally missing blocks/items, but it doesn't specify what mods we're missing.

Code:
[19:01:14] [Netty IO #2/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [] at CLIENT [19:01:14] [Server thread/INFO]: Ben_Shapeeno lost connection: TextComponent{text='Disconnected', siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}

Can anyone help? I've got the full log available if needed, although I am not home currently.

May 24, 2019
because that dosent ensure your server is working proper
Then just add mods in one by one and see what's causing the problem, then axe it? Weird given it says nothing is missing, but if that's the solution I guess I'll have to do it.

Any other ideas that don't involve that? I don't mind doing that, but it's preferable not to.

May 24, 2019
Given how temperamental java can be, it would probably be easier to just start from the ground up instead of trying to find the one conflict.
Like, redownload the entire server and modpack?

I've done the former already, and the latter did not work for my friend who tried twice.

May 24, 2019
If this is a premade pack, and not one that you made, it might be best to find some information on it specifically.
Its been quite a few years since I dealt with minecraft modding.
I've done that, but nobody has responded to me after 24 hours, and when someone in a different modpack had the same problem their solution(redownload pack) failed as well, that's why I've come here as a last resort of sorts. Basically, I've tried all I could and I'm reaching out for what I can get.

TRENDING THREADS