Minecraft shaders 20-40 fps with Gtx 1060, 6600k

gamingmaster999999

Commendable
Jul 14, 2016
As the title says, I have low fps with these PC specs. I tried going into Nivida control panel and turning off vertical sync, I turned down the render distance to 10 chunks, and turning off vsync in Minecraft, and turning the graphics to Fast.

Solution
The thing about the GLSL Shaders Mod is that it can be pretty demanding. Players will need a powerful graphics card to render the textures and lighting effects with Shaders enabled, which is just a little crazy when you consider the blocky and basic nature of Minecraft as a whole. Users are recommended to pick up Minecraft Forge or FML to make installation and use of this mod easier. You should also be on the lookout for the GLSL Shaders mod to help make this one work. To improve the visuals in Minecraft instantly, get this mod.

fileminecr4fts

Honorable
Oct 10, 2016
The thing about the GLSL Shaders Mod is that it can be pretty demanding. Players will need a powerful graphics card to render the textures and lighting effects with Shaders enabled, which is just a little crazy when you consider the blocky and basic nature of Minecraft as a whole. Users are recommended to pick up Minecraft Forge or FML to make installation and use of this mod easier. You should also be on the lookout for the GLSL Shaders mod to help make this one work. To improve the visuals in Minecraft instantly, get this mod.

Solution