Question Minecraft stuttering issue

Turbulent_Bottle

Reputable
Jan 2, 2020
Whenever I'm playing minecraft I always experience these stutters when running around. they drop my frames from 144 to 140 and that causes a little stutter to happen for a split second. Iv'e tried everything I know to do, add ram, use optifine, clear temp files, turned down render distance, messed with settings. I'm not sure what else to do and was wondering if anyone could help. My specs are rtx 2080, i9 9900k, 32gb ram, rog maximus xi hero. Iv'e included a clip of it in the link.The stuttering issue

Dcopymope

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 13, 2018
Whenever I'm playing minecraft I always experience these stutters when running around. they drop my frames from 144 to 140 and that causes a little stutter to happen for a split second. Iv'e tried everything I know to do, add ram, use optifine, clear temp files, turned down render distance, messed with settings. I'm not sure what else to do and was wondering if anyone could help. My specs are rtx 2080, i9 9900k, 32gb ram, rog maximus xi hero. Iv'e included a clip of it in the link.The stuttering issue

Whats your power supply unit? What are your temperatures saying while playing? Minecraft shouldn't be making your processors work too hard at all, but one way the computer manages the heat is by deliberately reducing the clock speed on your processors, which will of course reduce your frames per second.

Turbulent_Bottle

Reputable
Jan 2, 2020
Whats your power supply unit? What are your temperatures saying while playing? Minecraft shouldn't be making your processors work too hard at all, but one way the computer manages the heat is by deliberately reducing the clock speed on your processors, which will of course reduce your frames per second.
I have a seasonic focus gx 850w gold, my temps are great when playing minecraft my cpu is at 38 and gpu is at 55