'Minecraft VR' Now Available For Oculus Rift, Requires Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand why this game is so popular. I mean no disrespect at all to those who like it, I just don't see the attraction. My best friend and his girlfriend love it and have tried to get me to play with them in the past, but when I was sitting there watching them play for a couple hours to teach me, I was bored out my mind. "This is how you do this. This is how you do that." I was like, yeah, whatever! Sorry, it looks terrible and very lame to me. :)

surphninja

Honorable
May 14, 2013
This is how Microsoft should have been trying to get people on Windows 10 all along- incentives instead of trickery.

Of course, they could just drop the forced updates, ads, and monitoring, and people would flock to it.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009

the reason its popular is its the best lego game we have. Its also one of the better survival/building games currently out, with a dificulty/learning curde that goes from legos to intircate circuts that can emulate a cpu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlt0xMVoJcM

The fun in the game is expressing creativity, which is where it excels, however, i believe the game requires some mods to even have fun playing the game.

WFang

Reputable
Dec 10, 2014
Why on EARTH is this not supported for those with HTC Vive VR? The room-scale seems like a great fit for the 1st person mode?!

surphninja

Honorable
May 14, 2013

Another ploy by Microsoft to get people on Windows 10.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
People having commented on already seem alright, but M$ has been caught at least once paying people for positive feedback, which I will keep reminding everybody within earshot not to trust any positive feedback on M$ products, so to teach other companies to not shoot themselves in the crotch (or foot) by paying for positive feedback and advertisements disguised as sincere opinions.

And yeah, w10 sucks. Not even the taskbar is good.

Jim Tson

Commendable
Aug 16, 2016
They should have done this from the start and they'd have seen more Windows 10 upgrades with a fraction of the complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.