Mini Gaming pc Graphics card

conor1440

Reputable
May 9, 2015
I am building a compact gaming pc for my friend who wants it to be able to run CSGO, the case is quite small and I need a good graphics card that is cheeper and is about 7 and 1/4 inches long and less than 3 and 1/2 inches tall... Does anyone know of any?

Solution

if you need to go really low id say maby buy a gt 630 or up i have a sibling who has one and CSGO runs fine

Michael Hurtle

Reputable
May 5, 2015

if you need to go really low id say maby buy a gt 630 or up i have a sibling who has one and CSGO runs fine

Solution

Michael Hurtle

Reputable
May 5, 2015

Ok i found a card but its around $60 if i were you buy it now or wait for the price to drop a little bit.
Note: if you can tell me the different PCi lanes in your friends computer, if you do not know what they are, just send me a picture of the inside of his computer. Because if he does not have the correct lane the graphics card wont work.
the card comes with a bracket that you replace the original bracket with, for your friends low profile PC :)
if any problem occurs just message me and i can help. :D
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1K62C04888&cm_re=low_profile_video_card_pci_express_x16-_-9SIA1K62C04888-_-Product

TRENDING THREADS