David Ralph

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2013
I'm about to purchase the parts I need for a mini itx build in the SG13, but I need a motherboard that has out of the box compatibility with 9th gen intel cpu's so I can pair it with the i3-9100F. I really need some help because I can't get ahold of any of the manufacturers due to covid-19, but my little sisters birthday is right around the corner! It would be convenient for it to have an m.2 slot as well, but if that's not possible, I can make it work!

I really appreciate anyone who reads this.
Thank you.

Solution
I'm about to purchase the parts I need for a mini itx build in the SG13, but I need a motherboard that has out of the box compatibility with 9th gen intel cpu's so I can pair it with the i3-9100F. I really need some help because I can't get ahold of any of the manufacturers due to covid-19, but my little sisters birthday is right around the corner! It would be convenient for it to have an m.2 slot as well, but if that's not possible, I can make it work!

Thank you.
PCPartPicker Part List

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard ($168.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $168.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when...

Thank you.
PCPartPicker Part List

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard ($168.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $168.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-01 17:53 EDT-0400

Solution