Mini itx build

NinjaPenguin1

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
So i'm thinking of building a really small form factor PC. And now that i have put together the parts, what do you think?

Gpu:Asus radeon r9 270
Cpu:Intel i5 4440
Ram:Corsair 8GB XMS3
Mobo:Gigabyte GA H87N
Ssd:Samsung 840 evo 120GB
Case:Silverstone RVZ01 Raven mini itx
Psu:Silverstone Strider SFX 450w Gold psu
Hdd:Western Digital blue 1tb 7200RPM

Post an answer if there is anything i should change.

Solution
The GTX760 is the better overall card, but it's not worth 35%+ more, though you will find that pricing does tend to scale somewhat exponentially so it's not a ridiculous price.
Often the biggest competitor to the 270 is the 270X, as they can be pretty closely priced and arguably worth the difference.

Rammy

Honorable
It's pretty solid, the only sorta questionable bit is the R9 270. It's a great card, but in some places it's currently quite expensive relative to it's performance, so it might not be the best bang/buck.
Otherwise, you are basically good to go.

NinjaPenguin1

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
In my country(Norway) crypto mining isn't so wide spread so it so it haven't affected the price too much. The price for the r9 270 is 250$ and for the gtx 760 is 342$. Should i buy the gtx 760 instead?

Rammy

Honorable
The GTX760 is the better overall card, but it's not worth 35%+ more, though you will find that pricing does tend to scale somewhat exponentially so it's not a ridiculous price.
Often the biggest competitor to the 270 is the 270X, as they can be pretty closely priced and arguably worth the difference.

Solution

Rammy

Honorable
Assuming I'm reading it right, the 270X isn't much more expensive so it might well be a decent bet.
If you want BF4, then the Gigabyte one seems pretty decent value (and even if you don't it's among the cheaper ones).

Rammy

Honorable
You'd need to change the motherboard to a Z87 as well, and personally I don't think it's worth it. For gaming, you'll gain a lot more from increasing your graphics spending than you will your CPU.
As for the H60 (and your actual question), it should fit on the side panel directly above the CPU, shown here but it's a fairly tight squeeze and you might need to fiddle with the pipes to get them to fit.