[SOLVED] Mini ITX Gaming Build budget ~1000 €

May 24, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am thinking of this build for gaming. It's a Mini-ITX, since I need a small size case.

Do you see any compatibility issue, or do you have any suggestion?

My main doubt is about the MoBo, since I couldn't find many B450 Mini-ITX models with WiFi (which unfortunately I need XD).
Another possibility would be to buy a MoBo and a WiFi adapter separately. Can you recommend something max 150€?

Solution
I like the the NXZT H210 case, it's an ITX case but not super small.
I saw that an AFX power supply fits in. Are there any other advantage to look for a smaller PSU ?

Thanks!
You actually read my mind, as i was about to recommend this case to you.
SFX (not afx) power supplies are more expensive and thats the only disadvantage.
that case can take a full atx powersupply, but after a little reading its not recommended since there isnt a lot of space in there, and it wont even fit if you have any hard drives or 2.5" ssds in the drive bay.
May 24, 2020
That board is perfectly fine.
It's pretty feature rich, and solidly built.

if youre building an sff machine, why not go with a smaller powersupply?
sfx or sfxl?

also, what case are you using?

I saw that an AFX power supply fits in. Are there any other advantage to look for a smaller PSU ?

Thanks!

Thanks!
You actually read my mind, as i was about to recommend this case to you.
SFX (not afx) power supplies are more expensive and thats the only disadvantage.
that case can take a full atx powersupply, but after a little reading its not recommended since there isnt a lot of space in there, and it wont even fit if you have any hard drives or 2.5" ssds in the drive bay.

Solution