[SOLVED] Mini ITX motherboard for Ryzen 5 2400G Mobile APU

Ragahv

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2012
Hi, i was looking for a MINI - ITX motherboard which was the best smallest and cheapest motherboard out there with support for the Ryzen 5 2400G Mobile GPU, the board should have support for 12-16GB of DDR4 RAM 2400MHz and have M.2 SSD Slot.

I want the processor to run on high performance mode - so i was looking to buy a small case and run it on battery power while gaming and achieving around 5-6 hours of gaming. What batteries do i need to achieve this and must be light weight and portable?

The system must be using no psu but a charger (external) with brick to charge rechargeable batteries. What motherboard can do this with Ryzen 5 2400G Mobile APU (CPU and GPU) combined?

Solution
Im no expert but I use the x570 i aorus pro wifi itx, being an x570 it is not the cheapest out there though. I also use a Ryzen 5 3400G APU but with APU's, you are severely limited in terms of gaming compared to a CPU+GPU combo.
Im no expert but I use the x570 i aorus pro wifi itx, being an x570 it is not the cheapest out there though. I also use a Ryzen 5 3400G APU but with APU's, you are severely limited in terms of gaming compared to a CPU+GPU combo.

Solution