[SOLVED] mini ITX motherboards?

I'll soon be building a small form factor PC for my daughter based around a ryzen 5 3400G in a cooler master mastercase H100. The only real issue Im having is finding a decent B450 itx motherboard that will be ryzen 3000 ready straight from the box.(i know newer manufactured models will have the BIOS update but Im buying online so there is no real guarantee.) I was looking at the gigabyte B450 I Aorus Pro Wifi but again, some reviews Ive read say it had the sticker but some say they had to update the BIOS. Does anyone know if there is a MSI MAX mini itx board?

Solution
I'll soon be building a small form factor PC for my daughter based around a ryzen 5 3400G in a cooler master mastercase H100. The only real issue Im having is finding a decent B450 itx motherboard that will be ryzen 3000 ready straight from the box.(i know newer manufactured models will have the BIOS update but Im buying online so there is no real guarantee.) I was looking at the gigabyte B450 I Aorus Pro Wifi but again, some reviews Ive read say it had the sticker but some say they had to update the BIOS. Does anyone know if there is a MSI MAX mini itx board?
MSI B450I gaming plus MAX wifi
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450I-GAMING-PLUS-MAX-WIFI#support-cpu
MSI B450I gaming plus MAX wifi
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450I-GAMING-PLUS-MAX-WIFI#support-cpu

Reactions: kurdtnz
Solution

TRENDING THREADS