[SOLVED] Mini media center pc with record live tv and play 2gb hard disc

Jan 6, 2019
I am looking for a Mini media center pc with dual PC Card to record live tv and play with a 2gb hard disc. Must be silent. I have an Evesham ebox pentium 3 but it’s getting old, the case is too large and man is it noisy. Solid state would be good. Any suggestions. I guess I could get an nuc but what power and how to get the tv signal in / PCI card to fit. I want to record 2 programs and watch a recorded one or record one whilst watching another.

Any help / suggestions are much appreciated.

Solution
What you're probably looking for is this SliconDust HDHomeRun CONNECT Duo

This gives you two tuners for watching/recording Over-The-Air (OTA) broadcasts. Where you might run into difficulties is where to place it. The device connects to your home network and if the PC near the TV doesn't have network connectivity, that may be an issue.

Internal cards have pretty much died out with little to no support since Windows 7.

-Wolf sends
Jan 6, 2019

Hi Wolf

Anything through the aerial but I also watch Netflix, Amazon bbc iPlayer etc on the PC.

Wolfshadw

Titan
What you're probably looking for is this SliconDust HDHomeRun CONNECT Duo

This gives you two tuners for watching/recording Over-The-Air (OTA) broadcasts. Where you might run into difficulties is where to place it. The device connects to your home network and if the PC near the TV doesn't have network connectivity, that may be an issue.

Internal cards have pretty much died out with little to no support since Windows 7.

-Wolf sends

Solution