Question mini stutter in all of my games, from 60 fps to 58

Oct 8, 2020
Hello, a few days ago I am noticing a mini drop in fps, I always play at 60 and suddenly it drops to 59, 58 and even 57 and it happens to me in many games. Rocket league, crash bandicoot, etc. And the worst of all this is that when that happens I feel like a mini stuttering and it is super annoying and more in games like rocket league, I don't know what the problem could be, I cleaned my drivers with ddu, I deactivated hpet, I deactivated the vertical synchronization from the configuration of the graphics of the card and I have totally normal temperatures in all the components, if someone can help me I would appreciate it

RYZEN 5 3400G
RX 580 8GB
16GB RAM
Windows 10

Oct 8, 2020
Hello, a few days ago I am noticing a mini drop in fps, I always play at 60 and suddenly it drops to 59, 58 and even 57 and it happens to me in many games. Rocket league, crash bandicoot, etc. And the worst of all this is that when that happens I feel like a mini stuttering and it is super annoying and more in games like rocket league, I don't know what the problem could be, I cleaned my drivers with ddu, I deactivated hpet, I deactivated the vertical synchronization from the configuration of the graphics of the card and I have totally normal temperatures in all the components, if someone can help me I would appreciate it.
I looked at the use of the graph and it is almost always 100% but it goes up and down, I don't know if that means something is happening, I really need help

RYZEN 5 3400G
RX 580 8GB
16GB RAM
Windows 10

Oct 10, 2020
Hey man, i feel you. Have the same exact issue from the day i bought my PC.
My specs are core i7700, gtx 1060 6 gb, 16 ram, and all games i run on ssd. No matter what i tried, sttuters want go away, im starting to think that occasional stutters is a common thing for any pc.

Oct 8, 2020
Like the title says, i have vsync activated and still happens, i try with RTTS and still happens, i try to no cap the fps but it's the same. games like rocket league with all in high i have like 240 fps but when i activate vsync the fps drops to 58 or 57 and causes stuttering, my monitor has 60hz and my gpu is a RX 580