[SOLVED] Mini system for desktop purposes

Does it work

Reputable
Jun 3, 2017
Before I am super lazy and ask someone to figure it out for me (yay)

GEEEK A30, pretty little box. Though I have worries about the side panels, big open gap for dust and all that (is there a black version also?). Don't suppose it would be right to paint the side panels black, and add a steel dust filter behind them? Any recommendations if so (paint, the best way to paint(tint the acrylic etc), best dust filter?)?

I don't have time at the moment to look for parts because it is a busy time of year for me, would someone be able to scope out parts to make a decent system (1080-1440p) with good general desktop computing power and (as lightweight as possible, super portable is the idea) with the ability to do mild gaming (think maybe warframe on medium specs at 60fps) for around 500-800aud (tight I know, including shipping (not including paint/filter, I won't include peripherals such as the pcie extender or fans in the budget, but a list of those too would be nice ^-^)), including the case? And one more big ask, as quiet as possible :)

Thanks in advance if anyone is tenacious enough for this.

Last edited:
Solution
Ok so you need a build to run 1080p to 1440p games on medium specifically lower intensity games with a budget with an upper end of $550 USD (i converted). Well i can only give you a price for the US i don't know enough about costs in Australia but i have heard they are much higher.

Here is something that may work but its price may be hard to find
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/F4CxZR