Minimized programs don't show on my Taskbar

I am going nuts...trying to figure what happened with my taskbar.
I don't know what happened but after I moved some of the sliders of toolbars
on the taskbar I now have a problem that when I minimize programs they don't
show on the taskbar.

It is very frustrating because I can no longer see what programs are open
unless I use the "alt-tab" key combination.

Does anyone have any Idea how to solve this issue. ??
Please ????

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 240 - left hand side

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups