Question Minimum GPU for Ryzen 3 3200g on a budget?

May 25, 2020
Hello! I'm new here. I bought this CPU thinking I would have to wait a long time to buy a GPU but I luckily managed to save up some money.
SPECS: Ryzen 3 3200g - SSD 120 GB - Thermaltake Litepower 550w PSU - 16 GB RAM (1x 2666 stick + 1x 3200 stick, I'll change the 2666mhz one later) - Case Thermaltake Versa N21 - Mobo B450M-A
The economy in my country isn't very good and doesn't seem to get any better so I want to buy one before they get even more expensive; I can spend 10,000$ARS which is something around 150 USD (I think?)

What's the cheapest GPU I can buy that is obviously better than this integrated GPU?

To get some context about my possibilities, think RX 570. I was hoping to buy that one but in one week or less the price went up from 10k ARS to about 15k or more, which is crazy. Right now my only chance is buying used. I was hoping I could find a 570 used for the money I have but people tend to sell used stuff like its new, so perhaps a GTX 960 or something like that would be enough? I'm not sure. Thanks in advance!

What you can buy depends on what is available in your area. Normally the lowest video card for gaming now would be the RX 580 for decent 1080 performance in current games. There are no real minimums past what you can afford and what is available to you, speed comparisons you can find online easily between parts.