gigabyte h310m-ds2
vgen 8gb pc 19200 platinum
Wdc bkue 1tb st3
msi gtx 1060 armor 3g oc
aigo jetsm v2
psu fsp hexa 500w
aigo rainbow x2
WDC Green PC SSD 120GB

And as soon as i booted it up without os and other drivers, it wont show anything. My tech guy said that my psu isn't strong enough because when i detached my gpu, the display showed up.
What do i have to do ?

Solution
Detach the card. Clear the CMOS and jumper settings. Insert the card again properly. See if that works. It is definitely detecting the card, else you would not have had a visual.
That setup should not draw more than 350w from the wall, so 500w is more than sufficient. Having said that, quality and efficiency of the unit also matters and that unit can be the reason... https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/
If your tech guy has a spare unit lying around, ask him to test with it.

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

i5 8400
gigabyte h110m-ds2

these two are NOT compatible

the i5 8400 requires a z370, B360, or H310 motheboard

the i5 7400 is compatible with that mobo IF it has bios F20 or better

the i5 6400 is compatible out of the box

best option is to return the mobo and get a proper one that can handle the 8400

Aug 25, 2018

My monitor is now connected to the gpu and it worked but i have other issue, i cant install the gtx driver because it says its not detecting any hardware or something like that.
Fyi im installing the driver with the driver cd, not online.

Oops, I seem to have missed that part. Well noticed.
Its why hardware is not detected.

Try to download the latest driver from MSI website and install it.

Aug 25, 2018
quick update : i attached hdmi from my monitor to my gpu and it worked, but my gpu (msi gtx1060 3gb OC ) aren't showin up on my device manager. i couldnt install the driver from geforce experience too because it says there is no graphic driver