Minor Atifacts

does anyone know when the minor/major artifact thing is supposed to be over
with? Up untill yesturday, I had no clue on where to even go to find them.
Kicked some ass though. Brought home 15 Minors and about 350K in gold.
Thraded a bunch in for the one Gloves with all the Luck on them. I like'em.
But the group I was with wasn't sure when the whole thing is gonna be over
with. Any clue?

Sticky_314

Ice

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 16:56:57 -0500, "Sticky_314" <sticky_314@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>does anyone know when the minor/major artifact thing is supposed to be over
>with? Up untill yesturday, I had no clue on where to even go to find them.
>Kicked some ass though. Brought home 15 Minors and about 350K in gold.
>Thraded a bunch in for the one Gloves with all the Luck on them. I like'em.
>But the group I was with wasn't sure when the whole thing is gonna be over
>with. Any clue?
>
>Sticky_314

The total time was supposed to be two months, and it was a month
before they opened it so you could get the major artifacts. That has
been open for about two weeks. My best guess is another week, maybe
two.

I got started late also, but have been trying to make up for it. :p

Ice

Sticky_314 wrote:
> does anyone know when the minor/major artifact thing is supposed to be over
> with? Up untill yesturday, I had no clue on where to even go to find them.
> Kicked some ass though. Brought home 15 Minors and about 350K in gold.
> Thraded a bunch in for the one Gloves with all the Luck on them. I like'em.
> But the group I was with wasn't sure when the whole thing is gonna be over
> with. Any clue?
>
> Sticky_314

That sounds pretty nice. Where do you hunt ? 350K gold, I dont know what
kind of monsters you hunt, but lets say you killed 300 monsters to get
15 minors, thats one minor every 20 kill. Thats very good :)
We hunt Hiruys/Onis/Ninjas at the Hiruy plains, but we dont get a minor
at that rate I think...

/ZW

Ice

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 12:12:06 +0200, ZoombyWoof
<zoombywoofremove@thishotmail.com> wrote:

>Sticky_314 wrote:
>> does anyone know when the minor/major artifact thing is supposed to be over
>> with? Up untill yesturday, I had no clue on where to even go to find them.
>> Kicked some ass though. Brought home 15 Minors and about 350K in gold.
>> Thraded a bunch in for the one Gloves with all the Luck on them. I like'em.
>> But the group I was with wasn't sure when the whole thing is gonna be over
>> with. Any clue?
>>
>> Sticky_314
>>

>That sounds pretty nice. Where do you hunt ? 350K gold, I dont know what
>kind of monsters you hunt, but lets say you killed 300 monsters to get
>15 minors, thats one minor every 20 kill. Thats very good :)
>We hunt Hiruys/Onis/Ninjas at the Hiruy plains, but we dont get a minor
>at that rate I think...
>
>/ZW
It takes too long to kill one Hiruys/Oni/or even a Ninja. I tried the
Ninja. (The Hiruys and Oni were too hard for me alone). Try the
Demons or go to the waste land and kill (a lot) of the little stuff.
Skeletal Mage and Bone Knights seem to give the best return for the
kill. Only one problem, the spawn is camped almost 24/7.
Even the Deathwatch Beatles give a pretty good return on minor
artifacts, but no gold. Its boring as hell, but its better than me
being killed by an Oni....... :p

Ice

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005, Alergic Alchemist wrote:

> "ZoombyWoof" <zoombywoofremove@thishotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Sticky_314 wrote:
> >> does anyone know when the minor/major artifact thing is supposed to be
> >> over with? Up untill yesturday, I had no clue on where to even go to find
> >> them. Kicked some ass though. Brought home 15 Minors and about 350K in
> >> gold. Thraded a bunch in for the one Gloves with all the Luck on them. I
> >> like'em. But the group I was with wasn't sure when the whole thing is
> >> gonna be over with. Any clue?
> >>
> >> Sticky_314

<snip>

> Not to mention that you can't get the gloves of the sun as a trade-in -
> they're minor artifacts themselves...

Gloves of the Sun don't have luck. I think he was referring to Stormgrip.

--
Paul W. Lints UIN:25030144
pwlints@deleteme.csupomona.edu

"ZoombyWoof" <zoombywoofremove@thishotmail.com> wrote in message
> Sticky_314 wrote:
>> does anyone know when the minor/major artifact thing is supposed to be
>> over with? Up untill yesturday, I had no clue on where to even go to find
>> them. Kicked some ass though. Brought home 15 Minors and about 350K in
>> gold. Thraded a bunch in for the one Gloves with all the Luck on them. I
>> like'em. But the group I was with wasn't sure when the whole thing is
>> gonna be over with. Any clue?
>>
>> Sticky_314
> That sounds pretty nice. Where do you hunt ? 350K gold, I dont know what
> kind of monsters you hunt, but lets say you killed 300 monsters to get 15
> minors, thats one minor every 20 kill. Thats very good :)
> We hunt Hiruys/Onis/Ninjas at the Hiruy plains, but we dont get a minor at
> that rate I think...

Not to mention that you can't get the gloves of the sun as a trade-in -
they're minor artifacts themselves...

Speaking of Hiryus and other Toko tamables, there's a rumour going around
that a tamer can tame one, bond it, then find a nice quiet place to keep
rez-killing it, and load up on artis that way. Anyone tried it? I've got no
vet skills right now, so I can't test it myself.

> <snip>
>

>> Not to mention that you can't get the gloves of the sun as a trade-in -
>> they're minor artifacts themselves...
>>

> Gloves of the Sun don't have luck. I think he was referring to Stormgrip.
>
> --
> Paul W. Lints UIN:25030144

Yea. The Stormgrips. Nice resists and bonuses. :)

Sticky_314

Ice wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 12:12:06 +0200, ZoombyWoof
> <zoombywoofremove@thishotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Sticky_314 wrote:
>>
>>>does anyone know when the minor/major artifact thing is supposed to be over
>>>with? Up untill yesturday, I had no clue on where to even go to find them.
>>>Kicked some ass though. Brought home 15 Minors and about 350K in gold.
>>>Thraded a bunch in for the one Gloves with all the Luck on them. I like'em.
>>>But the group I was with wasn't sure when the whole thing is gonna be over
>>>with. Any clue?
>>>
>>>Sticky_314
>>>

>>That sounds pretty nice. Where do you hunt ? 350K gold, I dont know what
>>kind of monsters you hunt, but lets say you killed 300 monsters to get
>>15 minors, thats one minor every 20 kill. Thats very good :)
>>We hunt Hiruys/Onis/Ninjas at the Hiruy plains, but we dont get a minor
>>at that rate I think...
>>
>>/ZW
>
> It takes too long to kill one Hiruys/Oni/or even a Ninja. I tried the
> Ninja. (The Hiruys and Oni were too hard for me alone). Try the
> Demons or go to the waste land and kill (a lot) of the little stuff.
> Skeletal Mage and Bone Knights seem to give the best return for the
> kill. Only one problem, the spawn is camped almost 24/7.
> Even the Deathwatch Beatles give a pretty good return on minor
> artifacts, but no gold. Its boring as hell, but its better than me
> being killed by an Oni....... :p
>
> Ice
Hiruys are easy to kill. I use my Archer Bard, at the moment using
Horselord bow. It rocks! Using Horselord with enemy of one and
concecrate I can top over 200 damage on a lesser hiruy, and around 170
on a hiruy. The Onis are tougher, but with provocation they're no big
deal. There are a lot of critter out there to use for provo, and with a
nice demon slayer bow they go down pretty fast too. The Ninjas are
tougher, but they go down pretty fast too. And these 3 give a lot of
gold, and sometimes really good loot drops. GF found a bracelet with
FC1, FCR3, LRC 16 poison resist 15 and focus 11 I think it was. Sold it
on tradenet auction, 4.1 Million :). We die occasionally, but it's
worth it :)

/ZW