minutes "in the bucket" expired?

Adam

When I signed the contract for my Cingular plan, I believe it was for 500
anytime minutes, 3000 night / weekend minutes, and the sales person "added"
150 anytime minutes / month "in the bucket". I recently noticed those
minutes have been removed from my account. Upon calling cust service, they
said the minutes were only for the term of the contract (one year) and are
now gone. Has this happened to anybody else? Thanks.

"ADAM" <a1j2m3@1hotmail.com> wrote in message
> When I signed the contract for my Cingular plan, I believe it was for 500
> anytime minutes, 3000 night / weekend minutes, and the sales person
"added"
> 150 anytime minutes / month "in the bucket". I recently noticed those
> minutes have been removed from my account. Upon calling cust service,
they
> said the minutes were only for the term of the contract (one year) and are
> now gone. Has this happened to anybody else? Thanks.

Rollover minutes expire after one year if not used. -Dave

I used to have 50 bonus minutes that Customer Service granted me several
years ago, which were supposed to be "lifetime" bonus minutes. Recently
they told me if I changed from TDMA to GSM, the bonus minutes would be no
longer available. I discovered that Cingular management has yanked most of
the ability from Customer Service to do their jobs, other than just
providing trivial information. Customer Service no longer has the ability
to do those types of special arrangements or customer incentives, as they've
gone back to a "by the book" approach. Sounds to me like a new management
team has come in with their own hair-brained ideas just to make themselves a
name, and just for the sake of making a change to look like they're doing
something. It will change back when this management group is flushed for
the next great team of rocket scientists.

In article <%cUxc.4167$TR1.1393@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>,
"ADAM" <a1j2m3@1hotmail.com> wrote:

> When I signed the contract for my Cingular plan, I believe it was for 500
> anytime minutes, 3000 night / weekend minutes, and the sales person "added"
> 150 anytime minutes / month "in the bucket". I recently noticed those
> minutes have been removed from my account. Upon calling cust service, they
> said the minutes were only for the term of the contract (one year) and are
> now gone. Has this happened to anybody else? Thanks.

What does it say ion the contract. Don't be so quick to accept such
nonsense. ESCALATE.