MIO card in HP LJ4+. How much memory needed ?

Our 'skip fresh' LJ4+ only has 2 meg of memory.

The MIO card I've just installed isn't working correctly. Is more
memory needed in machines with an MIO card installed ?

Cheers, J/.
--
John Beardmore

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:00:12 UTC, John Beardmore
<wookie@wookie.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Our 'skip fresh' LJ4+ only has 2 meg of memory.
>
> The MIO card I've just installed isn't working correctly. Is more
> memory needed in machines with an MIO card installed ?

I've never actually had sight of any MIO documentation, so I don't know.
But it's definitely a thought. Try some more memory...most old IBM PS/2
memory works. If you're in the UK, as I guess you are, I may be able to
find some. Email me privately, and tell me whereabouts you are located.

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!