Mirilis Action locks Fps!

HyunAlfred

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016
So recently I bought Mirilis Action! But when I play on Minecraft and record, It locks it to 30 fps sometimes it goes to 35 highest.I get average around 105 fps.I have it set to avi, original and 60 fps yet it goes to 30, I use to use it on a laptop and it was fine.Please help I dont understand why it locks.

HyunAlfred

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016

I know its common, yet no soloution.But no I get around 100 fps while playing and then it locks from 30-35 when recording.Is it just my comp maybe? Or the software.I dont believe this happened when I recorded before.Its really choppy now

HyunAlfred

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016

Sorry i didnt say it aa clear, but i already have a desktop.I was just saying it use to work on ny laptop.So i guess its my computer holsing mw back?....and it is at 60 *sigh*

HyunAlfred

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016
I would like to thank ninja for helping me out and to other who tried to.But if u have this problem.All u have to do is minimize minecraft or any game (not to sure about any game) and itll
1.Double ur fps
2.Allow u to play it in 60 fps
Yes i know minimizing sucks but if u wanna get somewhere.U need to comit to it.Thanks everyone.