'Mirror's Edge Catalyst' Videos Show Faith's New Moves And Combat Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

wifiburger

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2016
I hope it's not like the original, flashy neon colors everywhere, stupid 1st person camera spinning,jumping, even grabbing ledges the stupid camera wiggles etc, you just get motion sickness within mins of game play and makes this awesome concept a non-playable game

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009

to correct that, you can get motion sickness, i never had an issue when it comes to head bob or any motion on screen, but i have had friends who threw up because of doom... my issue when it comes to a game making me sick comes down to framerate and field of view. the worst game i ever played for making me sick was glover, it is the one game i was not able to power through and get better, while most other 3d games i could.

The FIRST game ran perfectly for me, without any motion sickness. I doubt most people will have issue and of course those with these issues may need to avoid the game.

I don't have any issue with the 1st person implementation either.

First game was GOOD. This looks to be better.

d_kuhn

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2002
Looks like a reasonable step up from the first game... which was a blast. After playing ME, the parkour moves in Assassins Creed seemed overly simplistic.

dstarr3

Distinguished
I hope it's not like the original, flashy neon colors everywhere, stupid 1st person camera spinning,jumping, even grabbing ledges the stupid camera wiggles etc, you just get motion sickness within mins of game play and makes this awesome concept a non-playable game

Perhaps a first-person parkour game is not for you.

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011

So you want the sequel to omit everything that made the original game unique and appealing both visually and gameplay-wise? Epic logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS