Hello
I'm having a problem I hope someone will be able to help me with.
When I click on any AND all desktop shortcuts, it directs me to the printing
preparation, this happens no matter what I do .. even if I clean the shortcut
by sending another to the desktop.

To my knowledge, I haven't changed any settings or program alterations that
I could think of.
Can someone offer suggestions and solutions ???

Also, I have been trying to locate a reference site that I can;t locate now,
it was a database called "KellysKorner" or something similar to that .. it
is a very well constructed database.
Does anyone know the URL to get this program???
--
Thanks for any help ----
25or6to4

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp.htm

"25or6to4" wrote:

> Hello
> I'm having a problem I hope someone will be able to help me with.
> When I click on any AND all desktop shortcuts, it directs me to the printing
> preparation, this happens no matter what I do .. even if I clean the shortcut
> by sending another to the desktop.
>
> To my knowledge, I haven't changed any settings or program alterations that
> I could think of.
> Can someone offer suggestions and solutions ???
>
> Also, I have been trying to locate a reference site that I can;t locate now,
> it was a database called "KellysKorner" or something similar to that .. it
> is a very well constructed database.
> Does anyone know the URL to get this program???
> --
> Thanks for any help ----
> 25or6to4

Tim
Thanks for the reply...
Any idea regarding the other problem ??
--
Thanks for any help ----
25or6to4

"TimH" wrote:

> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp.htm
>

> "25or6to4" wrote:
>
> > Hello
> > I'm having a problem I hope someone will be able to help me with.
> > When I click on any AND all desktop shortcuts, it directs me to the printing
> > preparation, this happens no matter what I do .. even if I clean the shortcut
> > by sending another to the desktop.
> >
> > To my knowledge, I haven't changed any settings or program alterations that
> > I could think of.
> > Can someone offer suggestions and solutions ???
> >
> > Also, I have been trying to locate a reference site that I can;t locate now,
> > it was a database called "KellysKorner" or something similar to that .. it
> > is a very well constructed database.
> > Does anyone know the URL to get this program???
> > --
> > Thanks for any help ----
> > 25or6to4

Just joking, Tim ..
I'm putting Kelly to work

thanks
--
Thanks for any help ----
25or6to4

"TimH" wrote:

> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp.htm
>

> "25or6to4" wrote:
>
> > Hello
> > I'm having a problem I hope someone will be able to help me with.
> > When I click on any AND all desktop shortcuts, it directs me to the printing
> > preparation, this happens no matter what I do .. even if I clean the shortcut
> > by sending another to the desktop.
> >
> > To my knowledge, I haven't changed any settings or program alterations that
> > I could think of.
> > Can someone offer suggestions and solutions ???
> >
> > Also, I have been trying to locate a reference site that I can;t locate now,
> > it was a database called "KellysKorner" or something similar to that .. it
> > is a very well constructed database.
> > Does anyone know the URL to get this program???
> > --
> > Thanks for any help ----
> > 25or6to4

==================================

I may have claimed a solution too early ...

I have been through many sites at Kelly's .... but I'm STILL having the same
problem.

My System Restore is worthless ... it never works ..

So, I'm asking again if anyone can help with the desktop shortcuts send me
to the printer preparation program, and not to the program I am trying to
access.
--
Thanks for any help ----
25or6to4