joker_iscool23

Prominent
Aug 30, 2017
so i have an acer nitro 5 and it gave me a blue screen saying its missing something. i did everything i could find online from burning media creation tool onto a usb with rufus and starting it up with that and using the command prompt. none of those work. i’ve tried boot commands and it was denied. tried fixing that problem (fixboot) but it all came down to not being able to copy the files. tried installing windows 10 again (i was fine with losing everything) but it said there was a corrupted installation file towards the end
can someone please help me? idc if i lose all my files on it. i just want it to start up again and dont try to troll me lol

During windows installation it asks you were to install windows , if you delete every existing partition at that point then there will be nothing left to confuse the new installation.

But a suddenly disappeared file and the installation getting a corrupted file could point to a hardware failure most possibly the hdd or the ram,you should get the disk diagnostic from the disks webpage and run memtest.
https://www.memtest86.com/