Missing CD or DVD after installing the window 7 ultimate

May 7, 2018
Hey I had installed the window 7 ultimate from USB and the window had been installed very well but I have to update the other drivers but I can't because the CD or DVD disk is not showing up .USB is working very well but CD and DVD are not working I have to upgrade the other drivers but I can't able to do .internet is also not working .plz help me

Solution
Since you can operate off of the USB ports(assuming), you should be able to download the necessary drivers for your platform and use them to connect to the internet. Mind sharing your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

If it's a laptop, mind you, you should pass on the make and model/SKU for your laptop. On another note, where did you source the installer for Windows 7 Ultimate?

Lutfij

Titan
Since you can operate off of the USB ports(assuming), you should be able to download the necessary drivers for your platform and use them to connect to the internet. Mind sharing your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

If it's a laptop, mind you, you should pass on the make and model/SKU for your laptop. On another note, where did you source the installer for Windows 7 Ultimate?

Solution
May 7, 2018