[SOLVED] Missing componen on gtx 550ti

Dec 8, 2019
My gtx 550ti just arrived and I checked there's something missing on the board like capacitor or something, I haven't tested yet, I afraid it's gonna blow up or something scary happen
Preview:
https://ibb.co/ZBjG8KZ

Solution
Nope. Its dead without that capacitor. It's an old card so its probably not worth the cost to get it fixed, at least here in the US they go for 20 or 30 bucks at most.. I mean you could try and find a capacitor of the same type and do it yourself, there's vids online on people showing how to fix things like this.

If you can get your money back.
Dec 8, 2019
By something, it might seem even you are unsure if it's missing. Mind sharing an image of the GPU and how you identified the missing component on the GPU?
Its supposed to be there, i saw a picture that the same model as my gtx 550ti, you can check the different between my uploaded photo and the original

Nope. Its dead without that capacitor. It's an old card so its probably not worth the cost to get it fixed, at least here in the US they go for 20 or 30 bucks at most.. I mean you could try and find a capacitor of the same type and do it yourself, there's vids online on people showing how to fix things like this.

If you can get your money back.

Solution