Missing Drivers Needed

L3n

Reputable
Jul 21, 2015
"Load Driver

A media driver your computer needs is missing. This could be a DVD, USB, or Hard disk driver. If you have a CD, DVD, or USB flash drive with the driver on it, please insert it now.

Note: If the installation media for Windows in the DVD drive or on a USB drive, you can safely remove it for this step."

This is the message of the error that keeps appearing on my PC. I just finished assembling my new PC, tested the BIOS and all the peripherals, everything working perfectly, so now it's time to install for the first time on this machine an OS, so I choose Windows 8.1 x64, I go to the microsoft website and download the tool Create installation media, and I put the OS on a flash drive, since on this new rig I don't have an optical drive. But before the screen of the drives with partitions an all, this message appears.

My PC Configuration:
CPU: Intel 1150 i7-4790K Ci7 Box (4,0GHz)
CPU-FAN: Cooler Master: Hyper 212 EVO
MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 1x8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600Mhz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-1600C9S-8GXM
Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4.0 GB G1 GAMING OC [GV-N970G1 GAMING-4GD]
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D
PSU: Coolermaster VS 650W
Thermal paste: ARCTIC MX-4
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB (SO)
HDD: Western Digital 1TB CAVIAR BLUE

What I've tried so far to resolve my issue by myself:
- Unplugged every peripheral except the SSD drive
- USB Flash Drive inserted in the usb port 2.0 (not the case nes but the one dirctly onto the motherboard)
- Checked the integrity of the OS on flashdrive several times, tried different flash drives and tried other operative systems official and not, tried windows 7 and 10 too.
- set different options in BIOS, but even if the flash drive was always detected the error message still appeared. The options that I tried are; Boot Mode Selection: UEFI and Legacy, Storage Boot Option Control: Legacy only, Storage Boot Option Control: UEFI only, Storage Boot Option Control: Legacy first, Storage Boot Option Control: UEFI first, SATA Mode Selection: IDE, SATA Mode Selection: AHCI
- Updated the BIOS to the last version
- Changed different sata ports for the SSD drive on the mobo from the port 0 and 1
- Verified that the SSD drive was functional, tried on different computers, everything worked
- Tried the SSD in GPT and MBR, secure erased, partitioned several times, etc...
- Flash drive used 8gb
- Set BIOS default settings
- downloaded all tipes of drivers but none of them were detected as compatible in the screen error
- I repeat the BIOS detects all the drives
- I dont' have an optical drive so I can't try a DVD
- the flash drive is FAT32 less than 4gb
- tried an ubuntu live flash drive just to check, it didn't worked either and i don't know why

The only thing remaining is to try to install on a HDD and then I don't know what else to do. Help. thank You.