Missing File for Windows XP, ati2mtaa.sys, ?

Can anyone tell me where to find this file. I'm re-
installing Windows XP home on a backup comp and its
giving me trouble with me Audigy 2 sound card and drivers

Thanaks for the help

Brad

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Looks like an ATI video driver module to me. That isn't the only problem you
will have if this is an XP installation on a second computer.
"Brad Maher" <brad.maher2@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me where to find this file. I'm re-
> installing Windows XP home on a backup comp and its
> giving me trouble with me Audigy 2 sound card and drivers
>
> Thanaks for the help
>

> Brad

---
Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.