Had to have Windows XP reinstalled because of a virus. Now the games
(Solitaire, Free Cell, etc.) do not show up when I click "Games." All I get
is a page full of jumbled words and numbers. I have tried several things
people sent to me, but so far, nothing has worked. I am a senior citizen with
only minimal PC experience. I would appreciate any help in easy step-by-step
directions. Thanks.

See link:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=eae20f0f-c41c-44fe-84ce-1df707d7a2e9&displaylang=en

Andre